STSADM Commands

Mar 27, 2008 at 6:44 PM
In addition to the template, it would be nice to be able to download a single project where all of your STSADM extensions compile to make it easier to extend them.
Mar 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM

tlandgrave wrote:
In addition to the template, it would be nice to be able to download a single project where all of your STSADM extensions compile to make it easier to extend them.

This idea gets my vote too.
Coordinator
Apr 23, 2008 at 3:30 AM

tlandgrave wrote:

Are you referring to the custom stuff that I built or just custom extensions in general? I just want to make sure that I'm following what you are asking for.
Apr 24, 2008 at 7:11 AM
I think it would be great if there was a community extensions project in the same way as there is a community tasks project for MSBuild (see http://msbuildtasks.tigris.org/). Your extensions are an excellent starting point for such a project and other people will be able to contribute their own. This would mean that people would have only one place to go to find all the extensions and would only have to deploy a single assembly rather than 2+? Would you be interested in such a project?